A blue and white envelope just arrived in your mailbox. Inside is an invitation to your friend’s house warming party next week. She is going to have wine, cheese, hor dours, and entertainment. It’s going to be a dazzling event and you know you should dress up, but you have no idea what to wear.
Deciding what to wear to any social event can be overwhelming, especially when you have party favors, decorating, and baking to worry about–in addition to your day-to-day work. Fortunately, an attractive cocktail dress is suitable for many occasions.
If you are looking for versatility, the little black dress is a classic. It’s attractive, simple, and stylish. You can wear it to almost any evening occasion, and you can personalize it with high heels, jewelry, and a handbag. And the little black dress can be quite attractive–just think about Julia Roberts in “Pretty Woman,” wear she wears a black cocktail dress with lace trim.
When you are shopping in search of the perfect little black dress, pay attention to the small details (below):
What to Look for in a Little Black Dress: Brautkleider Berlin
– Length. The dress should hit at the thinnest part of your leg above the knee.
– Cut. Make sure the dress flatters your body type. The dress should accentuate a woman’s curves and waist, but never ever be too tight.
– Fabric. Jersey fabric is comfortable and stretchy, but it may not hold its shape. Invest in a dress with a soft, flattering fabric such as silk or satin.
If you prefer new, trendy styles, try an updated version of the little black dress with a modern touch.
The Little, Black Dress with a Modern Touch:
– Sleeve length: Try a sexy strapless dress. Or, try a dress with long sleeves for the winter-time.
– Tights: Wear patterned tights. Or, wear opaque tights, which are very trendy right now. Note: Opaque tights may dress down an outfit.
– V-shape: Try on dresses with a plunging V in the front to accentuate your attributes. Also, V-shaped backs can be very sexy and sophisticated.
– Lace: A black dress with lace can be very attractive and elegant. If the dress is very detailed, keep your accessories limited and wear classic makeup (red lipstick, mascara, and eye-liner).